Yes I finally got to planting the beds with the seedlings that I started. I now have celery , Basil, two varieties of tomato, cucumbers, onions and rosemary sprigs I am rooting close to the tomatoes to help with pest control. I also have three cuttings from my raspberry bush that I am rooting. They became casualties of a over exuberant dog behind us. She chewed them off the fence. Now I wish I had the bushes with the thorns ,..not really.
So without further ado the pictures…….
Put the celery in soda bottle to keep them in a bunch instead of spreading out like they were. Have a small aphid and little white bug problem. Have tried spraying with water,. Going to place some yellow Solo cups with oil on them to try to draw the aphids off. Also going to mix up some pepper and soap spray.
Had a couple of unknowns show up, a cuke and one tomato plant . Not sure what they are guess we’ll see.
A shot of the front of the greenhouse, I bring the Avocado tree and the Kaffir Lime inside at night and out in the mornings. To the left if you look close you can see the lettuce coming up.
This is going to be another experimental garden Going to fill these with soil and plant them with more vegetables.
Ok here is part of the reason it took me so long to update this blog. We got a rescue dog from the no kill shelter. She is a Lab Springer Spaniel mix. Her name is Maggie and she is 2 1/2 months old. Going to be a big dog . So I have been doing potting training duty. She is a good dog , but you know how puppies are .
Well thats it for now will keep this posted as often as I can.